Sunday 16 December 2012

Evolution News #7

Hey Chobots!
Nathan was on the lookout of some stylish Chobots today, and he just found the awesome ones! I quote from the Chobots Main Blog. Disclaimer: I do not take claim from this. This is a quote from Nathan at chobots.net/blog.

"



 I really liked how Mactercheif combined his giariffe hat with his beanie. It looks like the reindeer he is dressing up as has some ears! I also like the great red and green Christmas colors he is wearing! Great job.






Program is definitely getting ready for the winter season. I love the colors she chose. They represent winter quite nicely. The teddy bear also looks very cute with her outfit. Good work.


I love how Fwuffy is dressed up as one of  Santa's helpers. I love the use of the color  red and her outfit looks very neat. The
paintbrush also reminds me of how Santa's helpers like to create stuff. Great job!








Supportful's outfit looks very cool. I love how he made his jacket stand out from the rest of his outfit. The color blue matches his outfit quite nicely and I love how every part of his chobot is covered. Well done.



Spencer20 looks like he will be warm this winter. His jacket goes along well with his ice magic and ice shard wings from the $hop. I also like how he used the color blue. It's very effective. Good job.







Sharpiemadness' outfit looks simple, but effective. It really shows the fashion of winter with just a few different items. Her jacket matches her skirt very nicely. I also love how she separated the red between the blue. Nice work!

        "

Congratulations guys! They have been awarded 2,000 bugs for some stylish clothing shopping spree! I wish I was like that! Nathan is now on the look out for some Christmas clothing next week, so keep a look out!

Also, you will soon see the staff page has updated on Chobots Evolution and the main blog!

~Struty
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment