Wednesday 2 January 2013

Adster015 Interview

Hello Chobots!
Today, I got to catch up with Adster015, who has been on the Agent Poll, and has won a few contests! I asked him for an interview, and he kindly agreed for one.

Me: So Adster, how did you find out about Chobots?
Adster015: A friend told me about Chobots and recommended me to the game.

Me: What do like most about Chobots?
Adster015: Probably the staff and people and how friendly they are!

Me: If you could pick any item from the game, what would it be?
Adster015: There are so many good clothes I can't choose, also great gratitude to all those deisgners out there who create those masterpieces for us all to wear!

Me: What's your favorite location on Chobots?
Adster015: Cafe Street is my favorite place on Chobots, because that's how I meet the very kind environment of Chobots there and where all the inspiration is.

Me: On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate Chobots out of?
Adster015: 10/10! I think it's one of the best games around!

Me: Thank you for the interview Adster!
Adster015: No problem Struty!

~Struty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment