Sunday 27 January 2013

Leaving You With A Party

Hey Chobots,
I'm posting for one of the last times on Chobots Evolution, as some of you know, I will be leaving Chobots. For those who would like to know why, school is coming up, and I will be too busy to come on regularly. I'm sorry if some of you guys are sad by me leaving, but very soon on the 10th February, I will be visiting Chobots for Funnyguy2's 2,000 views party!
Chobots Forum Thread - Funnyguy2

Be there Chobots, it will be very fun :) There will be contests, and Spencer will be giving out Anime Masks apparently. :O Also, I have a surprise for you all. As one final goodbye, very soon I will be asking Minymo123 & Nathan if they will be able to make it for a Chobots Farewell Party! Details I will announce soon, hopefully they will be able to make it.

Goodbye Chobots, a good two years it's been.
~Struty 

No comments:

Post a Comment